SMS Review Request Module
- Added ability to send review request via SMS and/or HTML with four (4) new feedback templates;
- New HTML email templates to match SMS review request funnels;
- Added ability to edit each SMS page and change overall color scheme to brand the business;
- Changed unique qualifier requirement for contact record to be added/updated using name and email and/or phone to manage and update data;
- Changed external quick add page functionality to function as a check-in form;
- Updated layout of Feedback Settings and Feedback Pages under business level setup to allow mobile funnel configuration;
- Added review request delay functionality so a review request can be delayed for a specific number of hours after being added to check-in form;
- Added Twilio API integration for Agency level; and
- Added ability for Agency users to Enable/Disable and set SMS messaging limits for businesses under their account.
- Released basic public API inside of all business level accounts; and
- Added ability to add or retrieve customer information including first, last, customer id, email, phone, employee and rating.
- Updated mobile capacity of Agency level dashboard to manage businesses;
- Released plugin update 2.9 adding in additional review sites for streaming;
- Patched a defect where the iframe and plugin were showing new feedback immediately, instead of delaying the post for seven (7) days;
- Re-added ability on the desktop positive feedback page to allow a customer to copy the initial feedback to a clipboard, for easy copy/paste to an online review site;
- Added the ability to delete header alert banner when logging into an account;
- Removed VeriSearch LLC footer from sub admin accounts; and
- Repaired the ability to add a business from under a sub user account.
- Nothing new this week.
- Updated Contact Legend API to filter first name if the user only enters one word in the "Name" field, we now pass as a "First Name" field.