You may need to ensure that the G+ account was properly hooked up using the following steps:
- Disconnect ( Select NO ) and Save
- Log out of all Google accounts, including Gmail, YouTube, etc.
- Log into the Primary G+ page that you want to connect using the email address that created the profile. Additional Admin logins may not work.
- Vanity URLs can't be used, you must use the numerical ID. This can be found usually by typing in the Business Name and Google + in the search bar of Google
- If you have more than one Google plus page, You may need to contact Google to fix and consolidate to the proper account.
- Select Yes and follow the steps in order to unlock the page and connect the account.
- 7. Use the primary account creator username ( usually an @gmail.com email) and password and connect.